- Route De La Roche Sur Yon 85500 SPBI SA Prestige
The PRESTIGE brand was created in 1989 and is the legacy of Henri Jeannot, who founded the French shipyard Jeanneau in 1957. The company, which previously produced sailing yachts, began to improve and develop the experience gained over decades in a new direction of unique motor yachts.
The main idea of the brand is to feel at home in the sea. Joint cooperation with the famous Garroni Design design studio immediately attracted many yacht lovers from all over the world. The first motor yacht of the new brand - PRESTIGE 41 embodied excellent seaworthiness and modern style. The brand revolution in 2010 was the launch of the PRESTIGE 500 model, the yacht became a legend thanks to a well-thought-out layout and first introduced the IPS drive system in partnership with Volvo. The yacht received the European Boat of the Year award, and the system itself was widely used on all models of the shipyard.
The brand quickly conquered the markets of America and Asia and became the world leader in the yacht range from 40 to 60 feet.
Currently, over 4,000 owners share the values of the PRESTIGE brand worldwide. The company has a wide international network and has 150 official dealerships located on 4 continents. Every year, new products from the shipping shipyard enter the market, which receive awards at the most prestigious yacht exhibitions. The shipping company produces yachts from 40 to 75 feet.
The brand produces three lines of luxury motor yachts:
- Flybridge is the luxury of space. This line is distinguished by a spacious flybridge, the design concept is aimed at comfort and a large space using luxurious materials in decoration.
- S-line - sports lines in the heart. Sports yachts, created with the elegance of a sports coupe, combine smooth lines, high performance, reliability and thoughtfulness in the interior of residential premises.
- X-line is your private island. The combination of large space, innovative layout, bold lines and increased comfort on board.
Unique brand features:
- Panoramic glazing with an overview of up to 360 degrees and large portholes in cabins.
- Using the latest technologies, the introduction of IPS propulsion systems, which allows to reduce noise and vibration, increase efficiency and improve yacht maneuverability.
- The combination of elegant exterior lines with a thoughtful spacious interior.